Index du Forum

Bienvenue Sur Space Phoenix 
Forum officiel    War Riders    Speedsim    Dragosim    Ogame Winner    Piloris
:: Facebook Likes Tab ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Space Phoenix, electra ogame -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
britabeth

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Likes Tab Répondre en citant

Facebook Likes Tab
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. I don't see a difference but: (DOESN'T WORK, for each item which have appdata different) (WORKS for each item which have appdata different) shareimprove this answer answered May 24 '12 at 14:44 Pep Gomez 62 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Facebook doesn't seem to allow linking directly to a tab page so strips your app ID from the URL. There's no way to get around this except by linking to an external site that bounces back to Facebook. Any ideas? php html facebook shareimprove this question edited May 10 '12 at 23:14 Nasreddine 21.3k115679 asked May 10 '12 at 23:11 Darko Mesaro 11 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote I have exactly the same problem. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. In my app, which is hosted by a page tab, the "Like" buttons for each item apper correctly and the "data-href" attribute for each "like" button has the same format as yours, but EVERY like button points to the Facebook page which hosts the app, not to the individual item. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Our Services Home FAQs Free Likes Privacy Policy . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Like button in Page Tab App Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite 1 I've seem to have run into an issue here. Legal Stuff Privacy Policy . then it works. About Company About Us Contact Us Management Team Board of Directors Careers News HubSpot News Press Coverage & Awards Events & Talks Speakers Investors Investor Relations Get started . So basically my links look kinda like this: Now, when I try to create a Like button for this Link, I get nothing. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Disclaimer We are not affiliated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter. .. Questions? Just want to say hi? Contact us . I have a voting/gallery app on a Tab of a specific page on Facebook. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Related 2146How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?1175How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?2Facebook Like Button for Specific Tab and Url in Facebook Page1facebook page tab not available over ssl3How to add “Like” button to a facebook page's iframe app tab?24Is it possible to show a Facebook app as a Page Tab on mobile devices?0Facebook navigate into subpage of page tab app via Browser Url?3Facebook Send button to send link to iframe tab1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Passing appdata to Facebook page tab with the new pretty URL Hot Network Questions fixing the following diagram? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Keep virtual layer up to date Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Confused about bibliography in old books Database.Query Variable Does Not Exist Vce saturation voltage confusion Internal resistance of a battery Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How did people use ed? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Tournaments with exactly one directed Hamiltonian path The Ultimate Typo Should the + subject-verb agreement Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? What is the meaning of this small symbol on my mod card? How do I make forest work within another environment? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? Numeral system for a species with 8 fingers Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long more hot questions question feed lang-php . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . English Deutsch English Espaol Portugus Franais Sales: +31 85 888 0286 Main +353 1 518 7500 All Numbers & Locations Sign In Get started Sales 31 85 888 0286 Software CRM Free All your contacts and companies, 100%free Marketing Hub All-in-one marketing software, starting at $0/month Sales Hub All-in-one sales software, starting at $0/month Integrations Pricing Resources How-To Blog Ebooks, Guides & More Free Courses Research & Reports What Is Inbound? Customer Stories Case Studies Reviews Product Training & Certifications Services Partners Hire a Partner Grow with the help of a HubSpot agency partner. Next Next Done . Become a Partner Find the partner program that's right for you. Sign up for a free demo and join the fun! . shareimprove this answer answered Nov 20 '12 at 11:14 howard10 1,27311118 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Read more about our software on the product page. All rights reserved. Blog Contact Us Free Tools Terms of Service 5a02188284
facebook social page pluginlogin with facebook googlefacebook page manager for wp8download aplikasi auto like facebook java jarfacebook top friends chat algorithmdownload free facebookchat for nokiahow to upload video on facebook accountfacebook comment like iconfacebook app for social logingood facebook games like social empires

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Space Phoenix, electra ogame -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation